1997 – 1999 Network Administrator
Worldnet Communication was a small ISP located in Leesville La. Worldnet provided dial-up service to about 2500-3000 customers in the Leesville area. It was bought out by AT&T.
- Ensure functionality of Worldnet network (Linux and NT based)
- Administration of RedHat servers – Apache, Qmail, FTP, RADIUS, Usernet
- Design/implement/trouble-shoot remote sites and customer networks
- Hardware upgrades and installation at local and remote sites
- In-house telephone and computer network wiring